The Free Webinar hosted by the WCEA, AfroPHC & WONCA Africa will be held in English.
Webinar title: An Оverview of Rotator Cuff Disorders
Date: 15th of September 2022
Time: 15:00 Central Africa Time (GMT+2 / CAT)
Topic Area: Orthopaedic
- Outline anatomy of the shoulder
- Discuss the spectrum of rotator cuff disorders.
- Explain how rotator cuff disorders are evaluated and managed.
- Describe complications of chronic rotator cuff disorders.
- Discuss the importance of multidisciplinary rehabilitation
Speaker: Dr Sarah Swartbooi, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Register NOW in the WCEA App or Join the Webinar platform from here:
HIFA profile: Ralitsa Pankova works on Marketing & Communications with The World Continuing Education Alliance.