Wolters Kluwer are providing FREE access to the latest evidence-based content in UpToDate and Ovid relating to the Monkeypox outbreak to all clinicians and organisations, including those that do not currently subscribe to UpToDate. As with all UpToDate clinical topics, the content is being constantly reviewed by our team of clinical experts, clinical researchers and editors and is updated as new information becomes available.
Get FREE access to the related clinical topics as well as FREE access the information below here: http://gag.gl/rQQeJj
- European and UK Society guidelines including the British HIV association and UK Health Security Agency.
- Patient education informmation relating to risk, symptoms and treatments in a printable, understandable format.
- Understanding the neurollogical effects of the monkeypox virus on patients.
- A primer on Monkeypox foor obstetricians and gynaecologists.
- Additional Monkeypox ressources.
Please do share this with your contacts.
Customer Success Specialist
Wolters Kluwer Health
Mobile (+44) 0787 238 8028
Visit our success centers for onboarding and training resources: Emmi | Lexicomp| UpToDate
Please see here for how to become an UpToDate Certified trainer at your institution!
Address Wolter Kluwer, Citi Building 41st Floor, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LQ
Country United Kingdom
HIFA profile: Emma Hodkinson is a Customer Success specialist at Wolters Kluwer, United Kingdom. Professional interests: Healthcare; Clinical Decision Support; Evidence Based Practice. firstname.lastname@example.org