Join HIFA’s Social Media team!
HIFA's dynamic social media team [https://www.hifa.org/people/social-media] currently has 15 members working together to raise awareness about the HIFA vision, encouraging more and more people to join our discussion forums.
We are looking for more people to join us.
Call for volunteers
- Do you care about healthcare, especially in low- and middle-income countries?
- Do you have experience in using social media?
- Do you have an hour or so to give every month?
- If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Why volunteer - what’s in it for you?
By joining our team you will:
- help us advocate for better access to healthcare information
- share your knowledge and expand your skills (and build your CV)
- input into our social media strategy and work with others in the social media working group
- connect with our coordinator, steering group and working group members
- build a relationship between our organisation and yours
- connect with our 20,000 members in almost every country around the world
HIFA is active on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube:
Contact Ben Nicholls, HIFA social media coordinator, to find out more.
Email: email@example.com, with the subject 'Social Media'
HIFA profile: Ben Nicholls is a HIFA volunteer, based in Charlbury, UK. He is currently the HIFA social media coordinator and is also the lead person for HIFA's Instagram account.
benedictnicholls AT gmail.com